The SIG MK-25 D Looks like a standard P-226 in Flat Dark Earth.
The Sig Sauer MK-25 is a version the current version of the Sig Sauer P226 Navy that is issued to Navy SEAL units. It is similar to the Sig Sauer P226 Navy, but was available in Black or Flat Dark Earth from the beginning of its production run. It is also available with a threaded barrel.
The MK-25 D has the following changes, compared to the standard P226:
- Nitron coated slide and phosphate coated internal parts to better withstand salt water environments (also on P226 Navy).
- Slide finished in Flat Dark Earth Cerekote.
- Special slide markings with an anchor (also on P226 Navy).
- 3 15 round magazines are included (1 more than usual for P226s)
- M1913 accessory rail for attaching tactical lights and lasers (this is offered on some P226 variants).
- Military Standard UID Label (also on Later P226 Navys)
- SIGLITE Tritium Night Sights (this is offered on other P226 variants)
The pistol is otherwise the same as a standard SIG P226.
Version - SIG Sauer MK-25D
Caliber - 9 x 19mm Parabellum
Frame - Alloy in FDE (Flat Dark Earth) with M1913 rail for weapon light mounting and phosphate coated Internal components for salt water resistance.
Slide - Steel in FDE (Flat Dark Earth) with Anchor engraved on the left side of the slide.
Action - Double/Single Action, Short Recoil.
Grips - Black Plastic.
Barrel - 4.4”
Overall Length - 7.7”.
Weight - 2.125 lbs unloaded.
Magazines - 15 rd detachable box. Any standard P226 magazine will fit.
Sights - 3 Dot SIGLITE Tritium Notch and Blade.
MK-25D showing left side with UID Label and Anchor engraving and also with a Surefire X300U-A TN weapon light attached to the Picatinny Rail.
U.S. Military SIG Sauer Pistols, clockwise from top left: P226 Navy with M6X Light/Laser, M11-A1, M17, and MK-25D with U300X Light
© RADARMS.net 2011 - 2020