Tarus PT1911 with modifications, such as the forward slide serrations, and compitition trigger clearly visible.
The Taurus PT1911 is a factory customized version of Colt M1911. Included from the factory on this pistol are the following improvements:
- Forward and rear slide serrations.
- Match grade barrel with a polished feed ramp and an air gauged bushing.
- Lowered and flared ejection port.
- Heine straight 8 sights.
- Ambidextrous main safety and memory pad grip safety.
- Extended beaver tail frame with fine checkering on the front and back strap.
- Adjustable target trigger.
- Extended magazine release
- 2 competition 8 round magazines with bumpers.
Typically, all of these features would only be found on a $1,500 to $2,000 1911, but the Taurus PT1911 is only around $700.
Version - Taurus PT1911 - First Generation
Caliber - .45” ACP.
Frame - Steel.
Slide - Steel.
Action - Single Action Short Recoil.
Grips - Plastic
Barrel - 5.0”.
Overall Length - 8.5”.
Weight - 2.625 lbs unloaded.
Magazines - 7 or 8 rd Detachable Box.
Sights - Heine Straight 8 Notch and Blade.
Colt M1991A1 Top and Taurus PT1911 Below
© RADARMS.net 2011 - 2020